Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hunger For Savior

Discipline has its barriers, but once those barriers are crossed, only scars are left behind. When is the right time to say enough? Abuse is more than just physical pain; it is also an emotional pain. The scars on one's body will eventually heal, but the internal scars will forever remain in place. Parent's sometimes don't realize how cruel they are being to their kids when they hit them and yell at them. Is there a right and wrong way to discipline a child? Is there a boarder that shouldn't be crossed? Of course there is! I have been affected by poor judgment of discipline. I am strong now, but as a child, things were different. Whenever I see a child who is scared, like I was, it breaks my heart. I’m still affected by the memories, but it hurts to see others go through it. Attention parents love your kids and don’t take them for granted, because one day they will slip away. Everyone grows up and eventually moves on. It’s what I’ve done, and now I find myself content with myself.
 Here are they symptoms of abused kids. If you see any signs of child abuse, report it! Don't let it go on any longer. Parents need to be careful with how they treat their kids and speak to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment