Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When A Hurricane Meets A Volcano

Violent celebrity relationships can ruin one's career. Chris Brown hi his girlfriend Rhianna, and in a sense it was the slap heard around the world. Both Rhianna and Chris Brown are talented artist, but after the incident, Chris Brown hasn't come out with a good music that people are willing to listen to. Rhianna on the other hand, is doing better then ever. Now I have a question for you; Should Chris Brown continue to be punish for what he did? I have to say no. I think when something that big impacts your life, you have to learn to forgive yourself and grow from it. I think Chris Brown has matured a lot since he attacked his girlfriend at the time, Rhianna. This is important because fans all over the world have been affected by this incident. Some Chris Brown fans have turned against him, because they are against abuse. I am the first to stand up for people in abusive relationships, but I also stand up for change. I believe people can truly change. Chris Brown has been trying to get back in the spot light, but everyone is still bitter for what he did. I think when something worst happens, then Chris Brown will finally be able to shine once again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eLRpf6kwHs
This is Chris Brown's song and it has a lot of feeling. Enjoy it and feel his sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment