Same sex relationships are more complicated then opposite sex relationships. Heterosexuals have laws protecting them and allowing them to be in an open relationship. On the other hand, homosexuals are still fighting for the right to be considered married under the law. The definition of marriage is the joining of two people who love each other. If this definition truly lives by its meaning, then answer this one question for me; why can’t two people of the same sex be in love and get married? It’s ignorant people in our society who continue to impede gays right to be happily married to the they love. What am I suppose to tell the next generation after mine, when they ask why they can’t be united with the one they love because it’s unlawful? I will not join those ignorant people and say they can’t. No! I’ll tell them we’ll fight until there is change. We’ll make ignorant people into believers and under standers, because what’s the point of going on in life being oblivious to the truth. The truth is, there are people of the same sex who are in love and who will remain in love no matter what.
This article is perfect! It describes the struggle other groups had and how they had to struggle to get what they wanted. Same sex couples want to get marry and I believe there will come a time when everyone who loves each other will have the right to be united in marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment